[Greater-baltimore] New chapter in the North Baltimore/Lutherville/Towson area

Chris Nusbaum via Greater-baltimore greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 20:07:59 UTC 2014

MaryJo,

In an earlier message I expressed interest in the new chapter and in attending the organizing meeting. Unfortunately, however, I will not be able to make it. My wisdom teeth are being pulled on the 18th and I don't expect to be up and about the evening afterward. Don't worry; I'm not wimping out. My doctor has forbidden me from such movement for at least 3 days post-op. :) I hope to be able to attend future meetings of the newly-formed chapter. I'm sorry I can't attend this one.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone