[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder and important information about meeting location

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Nov 4 15:50:19 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland will take place this Saturday, November 8. You will recall that the meeting was moved to this date because the state convention is taking place on the weekend that we usually meet, so we will all be there!

There is also a significant change in location for the Saturday meeting, because the Baltimore S
tem2U event is also taking place here at the NFB Jernigan Institute and will be using all of the conference space on the fourth floor. As a result, we will be meeting in a second floor conference room, known as the T Conference Room for its T-shaped conference table, on the Johnson Street side of the building. Those planning to attend the chapter meeting should enter from the Johnson Street door, which is the door we used to use before our main entrance was moved to Wells Street. Once you enter the Johnson Street  door, turn immediately to the right. Greeters will be posted to help you find the T Conference Room.

The meeting time remains the same, 10 a.m. We will of course have the usual national and state news, including the very latest details on the forthcoming state convention. Also, please remember that chapter elections will be held at this meeting. If you have other items for the meeting agenda, please let me know as soon as possible. You can email or call me using the contact information below in my signature block.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday!

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations