[Greater-baltimore] FW: [Nfbmd] Unified English Brialle Workshop

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Nov 6 13:41:49 UTC 2014

From: Nfbmd [mailto:nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Brown via Nfbmd
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 9:47 PM
To: NFB of Maryland e-mail list; Maryland Parents of Blind Children List
Subject: [Nfbmd] Unified English Brialle Workshop

I want to know how many of you will be attending the Unified English Braille workshops on Friday afternoon.  I want to make sure we have enough copies of the workshop materials.  Reading and writing exercises will be in braille only, but explanatory materials may be in print or braille.  If you are coming to the workshop, you may contact me offlist at deborahb14 at verizon.net<mailto:deborahb14 at verizon.net> or call me at 301-881-1892.

Please bring your slate or other braille-writing device.  Paper will be provided.

Debbie Brown

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 10677 (20141105) __________

http://www.eset.com