[Greater-baltimore] FW: [Nfbmd] Convention Agenda Link Now Working

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Nov 11 17:17:33 UTC 2014

From: Nfbmd [mailto:nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chris Nusbaum via Nfbmd
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 7:56 PM
To: nfbmd at nfbnet.org; greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org; mdabs at nfbnet.org; mdpobc at nfbnet.org; nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbmd] Convention Agenda Link Now Working

Hello All,

On Saturday I tweeted a link to the agenda for this year's convention, which could be downloaded in Word format from the NFBMD Web site. Since this tweet has been posted to the NFBMD account, we have received some reports from our followers that the link was not working. This is to let everyone know that this problem has now been solved and the Word file can be successfully downloaded from the Web site. To access the agenda from the Web, please follow this link:

http://www.nfbmd.org/drupal/sites/default/files/NFB_MD_Convention_Agenda_2014.doc

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum