[Greater-baltimore] Baltimore RecFest this Saturday!

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Wed Oct 1 12:24:26 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Baltimore RecFest 2014 is taking place this Saturday, October 4, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM, rain or shine in Patterson Park at the Virginia S. Baker Recreation Center, 2601 East Baltimore Street. RecFest will feature a broad range of accessible recreational activities for all ages and abilities. Admission is free and you can pre-register by going to www.RecFest.net<http://www.RecFest.net>, calling 215-205-3076, or emailing recfest at globalabilities.org<mailto:recfest at globalabilities.org>.

The Greater Baltimore chapter will have a table at RecFest. If you are interested in volunteering at the table please email me at lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>.

I look forward to seeing everyone at RecFest!

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
HAVA Project Manager and Law Symposium Coordinator
Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street
    at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221
Fax: (410) 659-5129
E-mail: lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>
Web site: www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>.