[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Oct 10 15:26:29 UTC 2014

Dear fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will take place tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. As usual the meeting will be held at the NFB Jernigan Institute, 200 east Wells Street in Baltimore. This month's meeting will be held in the auditorium rather than our usual conference room to accommodate other logistical needs. If you have items for the meeting agenda, please contact me with those items via phone or email; all of my contact information is below.

Also, let me remind you that the November chapter meeting is scheduled for November 8, because, of course, the state convention of the NFB of MD will be taking place on our usual meeting day.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations