[Greater-baltimore] The TLC chapter would like to invite you to...

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 05:29:53 UTC 2014

Hello all,
	The TLC chapter would like to invite those of you in the Greater
Baltimore chapter who are interested to join us for a couple of upcoming
activities.
	First, we are hosting a "Meet the Blind" month Bowling activity this
Sat. Oct. 18 at   Stonely Bowling Lanes from 4pm-6pm.  The cost is $10 per
person, this includes shoes and bowling
Address:  Stonleigh Bowling Lanes, 6703 York Road, Baltimore Maryland 21212

This facility is a duckpin lane facility.  For those who aren't sure what
that means, these are the small balls that weigh about 3lbs and you are
allowed to throw 3 balls.  We decided on this because of our little members
and thought it would bbe easier for them.

In addition, the lanes can provide rails if we would like them.

Please let Nicole Finchum know if you would like to attend and how many
people will be coming with you.  We are trying to have a headcount to give
to the lanes prior to us coming on the 18th.

The snack bar area will be open for those who would like to purchase any
ffood or drinks during our time there.  This will be an extra cost to you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Nicole at either of
the below phone numbers or by email.  We hope to have everyone in the
chapters and  their families join us for this exciting event.

Nicole D. Fincham
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Home Phone: 410-832-0183

Secondly, all you baseball fans--listen up and save the date.  WE're
organizing a tour of Camden Yards/ and the actual playing field, hopefully
soon to be known as the home of the World Series champions.  This will be on
Sat. Nov. 6 at 2 p.m.  Tickets are $12/each.  More details to come.

Hope you'll come and join us!
Mary Jo Hartle
NFB of MD TLC Chapter President