[Greater-baltimore] FW: [Nfbmd] Toiletries for Homeless Persons

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 21:04:13 UTC 2014

From: Nfbmd [mailto:nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michelle Clark
via Nfbmd
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 12:49 AM
To: 'NFB of Maryland e-mail list'
Cc: 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland'; 'National Harbor Chapter,
NFB of Maryland Internet Mailing List'
Subject: [Nfbmd] Toiletries for Homeless Persons

Hello All,

This year, as in previous years, we will be collecting toiletries to make
hygiene kits to  donate to homeless persons. If you are coming to the
Maryland Affiliate Convention and have items to donate, any member of the
National Harbor Chapter will accept your gift. That includes the President
as well!

We are looking for soap, washcloths, toothpaste, toothbrushes, personal
items, and anything you feel a  person in the state of homeless ness can use
and will fit in our kits. We appreciate anything you have to donate.

Thanks,

Michelle