[Greater-baltimore] Baltimore RecFest

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Tue Sep 2 19:53:19 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

RecFest is coming to Baltimore! Don't miss this great recreational event with many fun activities for people of all ages with disabilities. RecFest will take place on Saturday, October 4 at Patterson Park. There is no cost, but you need to register. Please see the attached flyer for additional information. I hope to see you there!

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
HAVA Project Manager and Law Symposium Coordinator
Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street
    at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221
Fax: (410) 659-5129
E-mail: lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>
Web site: www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>.