[Greater-baltimore] Help needed

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Sep 10 20:44:11 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow Federationists:

As you know, our September chapter meeting and picnic are scheduled for September 20. In order to make the picnic a success, we need food for all of our guests. The chapter is furnishing hamburgers and hot dogs; the rest is up to all of us. Specifically, we are in great need of folks to bring cold and/or green salads, drinks, and desserts. Please keep the food you bring as simple but hearty as possible. With regard to desserts, items like cookies, brownies, and the like are desirable; whole cakes are not needed. The idea is to have things that can be easily served individually. If you volunteer to bring drinks, please keep in mind that a good many of our guests will need diet beverages.

If you are willing to bring food or beverages, or to help to prepare for, serve at, or clean up after the picnic, please contact Thera Morning by calling (318) 617-3155 or emailing tamorning1977 at gmail.com<mailto:tamorning1977 at gmail.com>. Let's make the picnic a fun and filling event!

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations