[Greater-baltimore] NFB fundraiser with thirtyone-

Beth Vargas bethav29 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 23:46:40 UTC 2014

Hello all,
My name is Beth Vargas and I am the thirty-one consultant Melissa is
working with on this fundrasier.  Ten percent of orders from you will be
going toward the NFB. I know Melissa showed everyone the products at the
last meeting.  I was wondering if any of you plan on ordering anything.  If
you do, please do so by Sunday as I am closing it on Monday afternoon.
I can take orders any of the following ways:
call me: 443-615-3590
email: this email...bethav29 at gmail.com
and I am on facebook as Beth Ander Vargas
or just follow this link:

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/eventhome.aspx?eventId=E4929687&from=DIRECTLINK
<https://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/eventhome.aspx?eventId=E4929687&from=DIRECTLINK>

As far as payment, I take credit card and paypal.  If you have any
questions, feel free to contact me by any of the means above.

Also, if you place the order by credit card, you will not be charged until
Monday.

Thank you!

-Beth