[Greater-baltimore] Computer help from my blind friends.

mjhartle23 at gmail.com mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:43:04 UTC 2014

 Hi all,
Okay, so I know this is a completely pathetic request, but just thought I would throw it out there. It pains me to admit this, but I need some computer instruction help. We recentlyupgraded our computer to a new version of Microsoft office and it has rendered me completely helpless in using our computer now with Jaws.  I don't know how to navigate ribbons in word and I'm having trouble using some of the functions in Outlook. I know there are jaws tutorials, but my computer time is limited with little kids, so I was wondering  if one  of you kind techy folks out there   Might take pity on me an be willing to take sometime one  evening  or whenever might work for you maybe this week or next to give me a little tutorial over the phone? I think I would learn better by doing it rather than just reading it.
 if you are willing to help me out, please let me know. Thanks so much.
Sincerely,
Mary jo Hartle