[Greater-baltimore] Orioles Baseball live?

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:18:29 UTC 2015

I'm wondering if anyone has positive news to report about whether the FM
station that has the Orioles broadcast contract will be delaying the game
sixteen seconds or not.  I'm also wondering if there is any news on whether
they will be providing alternative receivers for us to use in the park.

If not, maybe it is time we contemplate other stronger action to indicate
our displeasure.  I believe there are lots of sighted people as well as
those of us who are blind who will be interested in some kind of protest.

Hopefully, this will be unnecessary because the Orioles have already put a
fix in place.