[Greater-baltimore] NFB Members Impacted by Baltimore Protests

President, National Federation of the Blind OfficeOfThePresident at nfb.org
Wed Apr 29 13:27:07 UTC 2015

I think it would be great for the chapter to find a way to contribute to the clean up.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice Peret [mailto:mauriceperet at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:54 AM
To: President, National Federation of the Blind; NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Greater-baltimore] NFB Members Impacted by Baltimore Protests

Greetings, Mark;

Thanks for your caring message and concern. this has definitely been, and I imagine will be at least for a short while, a difficult time for our city and loved ones. Ironic to say that Federal Hill has been quiet given its reputation for festive gatherings. I share your concern and hope to be part of rebuilding in whatever creative ways might present themselves, both our Federation and our community.

Take care and be safe.

Maurice

--
Maurice Peret, NOMCT