[Greater-Baltimore] Summer clinic August 22, 2015

Missy's Gmail msheeder87 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 04:22:06 UTC 2015

Are clinic will be held at bay broke recreation center. The address is 4501 Fairing Court, Brooklyn, MD 21225. The clinic will be held from 9 AM to 4:30 PM. There will be no registration fee, however everybody will be responsible for their own lunch. Feel free to bring your own lunch we will have a place to store the extra bags unfortunately no refrigerators or anyway to heat up food. Please come dressed prepared to participate fully. If possible wear a red T-shirt sweatpants and tennis shoes. Please do not wear any jewelry. If you are volunteering please wear a red T-shirt if possible and tennis shoes. Please arrive promptly at 9 AM to fill out registration forms and to learn and play. We look forward to working with you.
Please call if you have questions or concerns.
Melissa Sheeder
Maryland raptors head coach
Cell: 410-868-2779

Melissa Sheeder
You can't have a rainbow without the sun and the rain.