[Greater-Baltimore] Greater Baltimore Holiday Repass

Melissa Lomax melissalomax1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:28:27 UTC 2015

See message below from Tracey Hall-Hennigan, Special Events Chair!

Hello Federation Family,

The Greater Baltimore chapter holiday repass is here!

I hope everyone had a joyous and prosperous year. Now let us come
together and celebrate.

Please let me know what you are able to contribute via phone or email.
Phone: 410.804.9702 or
Email: tray.1931 at verizon.net

Our menu is as follows:
Hams: 2 - (Covered)
Turkey: 2 - (Covered)
Mashed potatoes: Six – need three more
Stuffing: four - need two more (NOTE: those who are doing the
stuffing, please give me a call)
Green Beans: Four – need two more
Mix Vegetables medley (Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots): Four - need three
Cram Berry Sauce: four – need three
Dinner rolls 6 dozens – need 6
Gravy: Four – need four
Dessert: need more

Let me know if you would like to volunteer for either committee below:
Setup: (6) – John Berggren, Thera Morning, Mary Nichols: nee three more
Servers 8 – Maurice Peret, Lou Ann Blake, Jacqueline Peret: need 5 more
Clean up: 10 – need at least eight more

Thank you all in advance for your help and participation in making
this Holiday Repass a great one!

Sincerely,
Tracey Hall-Hennigan (Special Events Chair),