[Greater-Baltimore] Meeting and Chapter Repast Saturday, December 19

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Dec 17 20:29:16 UTC 2015

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

With all the recent messages on this email list about the holiday repast and the holiday children's party occurring on December 19, I probably don't need to remind you that the chapter meeting is this coming Saturday at 10:00 am at the National Federation of the Blind headquarters, 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. We will be meeting in the fourth floor conference room.

If you need more information about the children's party, which will be occurring during the same time as the chapter meeting, please contact Melissa Riccobono at mdpobc at nfbmd.org<mailto:mdpobc at nfbmd.org>.

The holiday repast will take place between 12:00 and 2 pm. In the dining room. We still need help with some aspects of the repast, so please contact Tracey Hall Hennigan, if you can help with setup, serving, or cleanup and/or if you want to contribute by bringing a dish to share. You can reach Tracey at 410-804-9702 or tray.1931 at verizon.net<mailto:tray.1931 at verizon.net>.

If you have any agenda items, please contact me off list at eringlein at nfb.org<mailto:eringlein at nfb.org> or call me at 410-659-9314, extension 2421.

I hope to see all of you on Saturday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President