[Greater-Baltimore] Low Vision reading machine available

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 21 21:20:50 UTC 2015

Hello all,

An individual wishes to donate the Aladdin Classic 14" black and white video
magnification system to the NFBMD.  If you can benefit from using this
machine, and wish to have it, please email me off-list.  The donor says the
machine works.  I know nothing else about it.  Please make a decision this
week and contact me.  It will go to the first person that I hear from.  If
no-one responds, I will tell the donor to try another organization.

Sharon Maneki, President