[Greater-baltimore] Help Needed to test New Electronic Payment Program at WMATA

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 20:33:37 UTC 2015

Hello All,

If you take the Metro to DC we need your help.  WMATA is currently
conducting a pilot program to test new fare technologies for use on buses
and on Metro trains.  We must make sure that they are accessible.  Please
read below and either call or send an email to Mike Tolbert.  Please contact
me off list to tell me that you were in touch with WMATA.  I also want to
know the results of your experience when you test the equipment.  We need
many people to do this.  We must make sure that transportation remains
accessible.  Read the instructions below.

If you are  interested in participating, please contact the programs'
marketing coordinator, Mike Tolbert. His phone number is 202-962-5159. You
may also reach him via email at mtolbert at wmata.com
<mailto:mtolbert at wmata.com> .

Spread the word to other people whom are not on these lists.  Thanks for
your help.

Sharon Maneki, President