[Greater-baltimore] Orioles on the Radio

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Feb 20 18:56:55 UTC 2015

The Orioles themselves pump in the delay-free radio broadcast throughout the stadium, so whatever FCC or CBS exceptions they have to get, they've already done that for the park itself.

Meanwhile, I contacted the park about a week ago on this issue, and I've been playing phone tag with some folks.  I have a contact now working on this, and I was promised an update early next week.  I think Jesse Hartle may have also done the same.

So it sounds like a lot of us have thought about this and some have begun working on it.

Ronza