[Greater-baltimore] [Greater-Baltimore] Orioles on the Radio

Michael Gerlach michaelegerlach at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 21:48:42 UTC 2015

Mike,

No, he did not give me a timeframe on an answer, BUT and this is a big BUT,
I contacted the Boston Red Sox who have an Alternate Listening Device that
they allow people to use while at the games.  It requires a $20 deposit
which is returned to the user once the device is returned at the end of the
game.  The gentleman that I spoke with awhile ago, just called me back and
put me in touch with the Director of Fan Services at Fenway and we are
going to talk about the devices at the beginning of the week and how to
acquire them.

So, we have an alternative solution to the problem.  Now, if CBS cannot do
anything about the signal, it is a matter of getting the Orioles to get the
devices in place for Opening Day.

Keep your fingers crossed.

MG

OK, so as I am finishing this email, I get a call from Greg Bader from the
Orioles and he confirms what CBS told me earlier.  I explained the
Alternative Listening Devices to him as the next best thing and he was very
positive and willing to look into purchasing some for the 2015 season once
some more research was done.  He and I will be talking again next week
after I speak with the Red Sox rep.

Overall, a  very productive and positive couple of hours today, don't you
think?  I wish everything was this easy!  LOL