[Greater-baltimore] Urgent! FW: Washington Seminar Departure

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Jan 26 13:26:59 UTC 2015

From: Jones, Mya
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 8:25 AM
To: NCB Staff
Subject: Washington Seminar Departure

Good Morning,

Due to inclement weather we have accelerated the departure time of the Washington Seminar buses. If you are riding on the buses please be prompt and outside at 10:00 a.m. (Wells St. entrance).

Please share with those who do not have email.

Thank you,

Mya Catherine Jones
Assistant to the Executive Director of Advocacy and Policy
The National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314 x 2219