[Greater-Baltimore] FW: [Nfbmd] For Students -- Leadership Seminar!

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Jul 15 21:24:03 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmd [mailto:nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Hindley Williams via Nfbmd
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 5:00 PM
To: nfbmd at nfbnet.org
Cc: Williams, Hindley
Subject: [Nfbmd] For Students -- Leadership Seminar!

Hello All!
See attached for information about a fabulous opportunity for late high school and college students. Space is limited, so RSVP today!
Please distribute to any students that you may know in the Delaware, D.C., and Maryland areas.
Best,
Hindley

--
Hindley Williams
Summer Intern
hbwilliams16 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.