[Greater-Baltimore] Meeting reminder

Steve Brand steve at ayst.net
Fri Jul 17 19:49:41 UTC 2015

I need a few for the crab feast.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [Greater-Baltimore] Meeting reminder
From: "Danielsen, Chris via Greater-Baltimore" <greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>
Date: 7/17/15 3:18 pm
To: "Greater Baltimore Chapter (greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org)" <greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Danielsen, Chris" <CDanielsen at nfb.org>, "NCB Staff" <NCBStaff at nfb.org>

Dear Fellow Federationists:

 Just a friendly reminder that we'll be keeping the energy and enthusiasm of the convention going tomorrow morning at the meeting of the Greater Baltimore chapter! As usual the meeting will take place at the NFb Jernigan Institute, 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. in the usual conference room. If you have items for the meeting agenda or other business, please call (443) 516-7855 and leave a message, or email greaterbaltimore at nfbmd.org<mailto:greaterbaltimore at nfbmd.org>. See you tomorrow!

 Warmly,

 Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

 Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
 Director of Public Relations