[Greater-Baltimore] Don't miss this radio show

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Jul 22 19:37:57 UTC 2015

Hello everyone:

Please make it a point to tune in to this program on Sunday night. You won't want to miss it!

Chris

This Sunday, July 26, 2015, INSIGHT ON disABILITY is pleased to have mark Riccobono, President of the National Federation of the Blind, as one of its guests.  We will talk about the 75th Anniversary events that took place at the convention that was recently held in Orlando, as well as what is in store for the next 75 years!  Also joining the show will be Melissa Riccobono and Treva Olivero to talk about the upcoming Braille Enrichment Literacy and Learning (BELL) Program.

Once again, the show is called INSIGHT ON disABILITY.  It airs every Sunday night from 7 to 8 pm EDT.  If you would like to tune in for the show, there are several ways to do so.

By Radio:
If you live in Baltimore or the surrounding areas, you can tune in to WCBM AM 680 to hear the show live.

By the Web:
If you are using a desktop computer, you can go to www.insightondisability.com or www.wcbm.com and click onto the Listen Live link to hear the show live.

By Mobile Phone:
The best way to listen live on a mobile phone is to download the WCBM app from your associated online store.  It is a free app and is available for both iPhone and Droid phones.

We are looking forward to having you listen in to this great show this coming Sunday.

Michael Gerlach
Executive Producer/Host
INSIGHT ON disABILITY
www.insightondisability.com

"Extraordinary Circumstances should not prevent you from living an extraordinary life!"

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street