[Greater-baltimore] [Mdabs] Sad News

Jeanae Samuel jeanaesamuel at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 18:05:16 UTC 2015

i remember her wow my condolences

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"nfbmd via Mdabs" <mdabs at nfbnet.org>
Date:Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Subject:[Mdabs] Sad News

Tina Gormley, who was a member of both the Sligo Creek Chapter and the Greater Baltimore Chapter, died on Wednesday, March 4.  Our sympathy goes out to Patrick Gormley, daughter Andrea and all of the Gormley/Cummings families.  The funeral will be on Tuesday, March 10, at 11am at St. Michaels Church in Frostburg.  If anyone wishes to attend, send me an email off-list or call me and we will see what we can work out.

Thanks,

Sharon Maneki, President