[Greater-baltimore] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Exercise and Fitness Seminar

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Mar 11 12:18:23 UTC 2015

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kevan Worley via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:56 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Exercise and Fitness Seminar

Save The Date!
Find Your Fit

Presented by:
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Sports and Rec Division
&
WE Fit Wellness
May 9, 2015
8:00am-4:00pm
Colorado Center for the Blind
2233 W. Sheppard Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Whether you want to know more about exercise, competitive sports, or active things to do for fun; our full day, high energy, interactive seminar will help you find your fit. From low impact to full throttle we have recreation and exercise solutions that are accessible, affordable, and achievable. Less talk and more action! Come ready to play.

*        Goalball
*        Dance
*        Yoga
*        Guide walk/run
*        Full Body Anywhere Any Time Workout
*        Self Defense
*        Tandem Cycling
*        At home exercise tools
*        Beep Ball

You can try it all! Each participant will also receive complimentary, healthy, and tasty breakfast, lunch, and snacks as well as a take home tool kit which includes healthy recipes, ready made workouts, tips and tricks for staying healthy, and a guide to healthy options on the go: best fast food choices. No matter your age or ability level, you will leave with the confidence and practical tools that will help you live the life you want through exercise and physical activity. Registration is $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Register online at www.wefitwellness.com/services/findyourfit<http://www.wefitwellness.com/services/findyourfit>. For more information, or for assistance registering, please contact Cheryl Gross at cheryl at wefitwellness.com<mailto:cheryl at wefitwellness.com> or call 866-543-6808 x 10. We welcome our friends from across Colorado and the nation. We have a hotel block at a rate of $99 at the Hampden Inn and Suites Denver/Highlands Ranch, 3095 W. County Line Rd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129. Make your reservation by calling 303-794-1800.

About WE Fit Wellness:

There are barriers that make exercise and good nutrition seem unattainable for people with disabilities. WE Fit Wellness is committed to offering Accessible, Affordable, and Achievable solutions to make exercise and better nutrition the right fit for everyone. WE Fit Wellness is excited to work with the National Federation of the Blind Sports and Recreation Division to host Find Your Fit!

About National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Sports and Recreation Division:

The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Sports and Recreation Division is a division of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado. We know that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your choices in physical activity and recreation. Every day we raise expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations lead to barriers between us and our future health and happiness. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.

At your service,
Kevan Worley
CEO
1837 S. Nevada Ave. PMB 243
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Toll Free 866-543-6808 | 719-527-0488 | Fax 719-520-0129
www.worleyenterprises.com<http://www.worleyenterprises.com/>
[Worley Enterprises Logo]