[Greater-baltimore] FW: Help Needed

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Mar 23 14:34:58 UTC 2015

From: nfbmd [mailto:nfbmd at earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 10:34 AM
To: Pare, John; Danielsen, Chris; Blake, Lou Ann; 'Peret, Maurice S.'; Gosse, Mike; Sloan, Rose
Subject: Help Needed

Hello District 46 Residents,

Please contact Senator Ferguson, the sponsor of SB868, a bill authorizing the establishment of Transportation Network Companies,  and ask him to offer the NFBMD amendments.  I am attaching the amendments and our testimony for your information, but please tell him why they are important in your own words.  While the committee can adopt these amendments themselves, it is very helpful if the sponsor offers them.  Please send these emails today.  If I have omitted anyone who lives in the District, please pass this along.
Please contact me if you have any questions.  Thanks for your help.

Sharon Maneki, President