[Greater-baltimore] NFB Members Impacted by Baltimore Protests

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat May 2 01:40:28 UTC 2015

Chris,

Do you know of any resources online which could help us figure out what
needs to be done? I agree that this could be a wonderful opportunity for the
chapter to serve our community while demonstrating that blind people can
live the life we want, which includes giving back to the city we love.

Chris N