[Greater-Baltimore] Convention Information and Reminders

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 10 15:50:03 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Here are a few last minute reminders;

Bring Door Prizes,  You can't win if we don't have much.

Bring food auction items and of course your wallet!

Don't forget we will be talking about a preauthorized contribution plan.  If
you don't know what that is, you will find out.

Get ready for Live Music and remember to wear your best Beach Bum attire so
you can fully participate in our Island Beach Party!!

If you want to play String Baseball, bring sleep shades.  If you don't have
sleep shades, bring a bandana or something to cover your eyes.

Don't forget to bring your stubs and money for the Raffle at the Banquet.
Give stubs and money to Barry Hond.

Plan your Agenda carefully;  there is lots to do!

See you at the Board Meeting at Noon.

Janis Toothman has provided the following Agenda for the Committee Meeting
on deaf blind and hard of hearing Issues.

Attention:

2015 State Convention

IN

Carousel Hotel in Ocean City, MD

A Meeting for

People with Combined Hearing and Vision Loss

November 13, 2015

4:00PM-6:00PM

RM 611

Agenda:

Raising your Expectations of your Life

Support Service Provider (SSP):

Improving Independence & Communication

Useful Technology

Staying Active while coping with Hearing Loss - A Panel Discussion

Nikos Daley

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

&

Darlene Barrett

Social Security Administration

Keeping in Touch and Future Directions