[Greater-Baltimore] Update

Ken Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Mon Nov 30 17:54:40 UTC 2015

Hi Ronza, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy had severe back problems.
He had three spinal operations on his back, 1944, 1954, and 1955.
He went to see Dr. Janet Travell in June of 1955 so he could be treated for
(Spinal Muscular Spasums.)
This is why he used a (Rocking Chair), when he was our 35th President.

In 1957, when he was a U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, he introduced Senate
Bill, S2411, to protect (The Right of the Blind to organize.)
Althoe, the Bill never passed, some of our states introduced, (Little
Kennedy Bills.)
See, Braille Monitor, August 1957, and June, 1958.

Ken Chrane