[Greater-Baltimore] ScripTalk locations in Baltimore

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Oct 14 20:23:13 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Federationists:

ScripTalk is a free system that provides audible information about your prescriptions. It's available at some pharmacies in the Baltimore area. I have found it to be a useful service, and it is free to blind customers. You will receive a special device from En-Vision America that reads special labels that your pharmacist will affix to your prescription bottles. I hope the information below will be of use to you. You can contact En-Vision America or the pharmacies directly for more information.

Cordially,

Chris Danielsen

There are now 4 pharmacies in the Baltimore area providing ScripTalk audible prescription labels.  Customers can contact the pharmacy to sign-up for ScripTalk label service.  Feel free to contact me if you would like printed brochures or other information about the ScripTalk program.

Wye Oak Pharmacy
1935 Lansdowne Rd
Baltimore, Maryland 21227
Local Phone: 410-536-0555