[Greater-Baltimore] Spice up your Life!

Brown, Carolyn carolyn.brown at hud.gov
Tue Oct 20 16:51:03 UTC 2015

	As always, it's good to hear from you.   I hope you are doing well.  I have already registered and plan to be there, and look forward to seeing you there.  I may have asked you a long time ago, about being a member of the Friends of LBPH.  Can anyone join and how much is the membership and can you pay by cash?

.