[Greater-Baltimore] Help on Saturday

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Sep 14 21:40:25 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

I was hoping to get a little bit of help on Saturday after the chapter
meeting. Patterson Park Public

Charter School-where Austin and Oriana attend-is celebrating its tenth
anniversary. They are having a large event in Patterson Park with different
kid activities. I am planning to be there in order to give out alphabet
cards, write names in braille, help kids create braille letters with M and M
candy, and anything else simple yet fun I can come up with between now and
then. Mary Ellen Thompson will be able to drive anyone who is interested in
helping me with these activities to Patterson Park after the chapter
meeting. The kid activities are scheduled from 2-4, but we can begin to
check in any time after 12:30. There will be food at the park, so whoever
would like to help could certainly bring some money and get food at the
event.

If you are interested in helping, please send me an email

melissa at riccobono.us

I hope to hear from you soon. This will be a fun meet the blind and kid
education event-although it is not quite October yet. We're just getting a
great head start.

Melissa