[Greater-Baltimore] Announcement

Michael Gerlach michaelegerlach at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:42:03 UTC 2016

Good afternoon everyone,

May 25, 2016 will be the 15th anniversary of Erik Weihenmayer's historic
summit of Mt. Everest.  In the wake of this notable celebration, I am
honored to announce that Erik will be a guest on INSIGHT ON disABILITY on
Sunday, April 24,2016.  We will reflect back on this amazing feat, we will
explore his work as one of the greatest advocates for the blind, and take a
look at the "No Barriers" program and how everyone can take the "No
Barriers pledge."

Join us on Sunday, April 24, from 7 to 8 pm EDT on WCBM AM 680, here in
Baltimore.  If you are outside the Baltimore area and would like to listen,
you can do one of several things.

1.  Visit www.insightondisability.com and click on Listen Live.
2.  Visit www.wcbm.com and click on Listen Live.
3.  Download the WCBM app for iPhone and Android through your smart phone.

Please pass this along to as many affiliates as you can.  This is a show
that you will not want to miss!

Thank you,

Michael Gerlach