[Greater-Baltimore] Baltimore RecFest 2016

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Mon Apr 11 20:58:25 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Baltimore RecFest 2016 will take place this Saturday, April 16, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM in Patterson Park. It will feature lots of fun, accessible recreational activities. The Greater-Baltimore chapter will have an informational table at RecFest. Maurice and I will be at the table, but if anyone wants to come out after the chapter meeting we would welcome the company! Please send me an email off list at lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org> if you would like to help out at the table. I hope to see many of you at this fun event!

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director
Jernigan Institute
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
    at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221
Fax: (410) 659-5129
E-mail: lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>
Web site: www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Make a gift<https://nfb.org/make-gift> to the National Federation of the Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they want.

Disclaimer