[Greater-Baltimore] Where on Earth is Dezman

Dezman Jackson djackson at BISM.org
Fri Aug 26 19:18:58 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have not thrown away my packing boxes and decided to give a job opportunity down closer to my family a second look. As of the end of today, I will no longer be an associate at BISM. I will be leaving Baltimore in one week, a place I've called home for the past five years.

However, this is certainly not goodbye, just a "let's catch up a little ways down the road". That being said, I want to thank you all for everything that you've done from mentoring, friendship, and just making me feel like part of the family. I will be starting a position in Birmingham at the Alabama Institute for Deaf and Blind on September 6 in their new structured discovery program. For those who have my number, it will remain the same, so let's please keep in contact. If you do not have my info, and would like it, please email me at Jackson.dezman at gmail.com<mailto:Jackson.dezman at gmail.com>.

Let's keep building the Federation!

Kindest regards,

Dezman Jackson, NOMC, NCUEB
Rehabilitation Department
Blind Industries and Services of Maryland