[Greater-Baltimore] tactile art exhibit December 9

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 02:16:50 UTC 2016

I hope that some of you will attend this event, and that many of you
will help to publicize it by distributing the attached flyer.  Here is
the text of the flyer.

"The National Federation of the Blind believes that an appreciation
for and enjoyment of art is part of living the life we want.
You are cordially invited to Sensory Knowledge, a tactile art experience
hosted by the National Federation of the Blind.
Be prepared to wake up your senses with multi-sensory art!
Exhibit and silent auction featuring the works of acclaimed blind sculptor
Michael Naranjo, Ann Cunningham, Rosalyn Driscoll, and others!
Complimentary wine and hors d’evours will be served.
Friday, December 9, 5:30 to 8:00 PM
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Free garage parking is available at the National Federation of the
Blind Jernigan Institute.
The garage entrance is to the right of the main doors on 200 East Wells Street."