[Greater-Baltimore] It's Time to Get the Equal Employment Act Passed in Maryland

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 7 19:54:47 UTC 2016

Hello All,

As you know, one of our issues in Annapolis this year is to pass legislation
to eventually eliminate the use of 14 (c) certificates in Maryland. This
will ensure that disabled workers will no longer be paid less than the
minimum wage. We need to write to members of the House Economics Matters
Committee to ask them to vote in favor of HB420. I will send a separate
email about Senators. I will give you the room number. The address for all
delegates is the same: Lowe House Office Building, Annapolis, MD 21041. If
you wish to send emails, the address is
Firstname.lastname at house.state.md.us.

Everyone should write to the chairman of the House Economics Matters
Committee Dereck Davis (room 231).

If you live in Baltimore city, write to Delegates Talmadge Branch (room
151), Luke Clippinger (room 350), and Cheryl Glenn (room 413).

If you live in Baltimore county, write to Delegates Susan Aumann (room 303),
Richard Impallaria (room 310), and Benjamin Brooks (room 304).

If you live in Anne Arundel county, write to Edward Carey (room161) and Seth
Howard (room159).

Sharon Maneki, President