[Greater-Baltimore] Important Opportunity to Give Input to MTA BaltimoreLink Bus Plan - Public Comment Period Ends January 11 at 5 p.m.

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Mon Jan 11 19:57:51 UTC 2016

Cheryl,

The Silver line does not really go anywhere near the NFB headquarters. It turns southeast on Key Highway goes past McHenry row and somehow cuts through to the Port Covington Walmart. It would be quite a long walk from the Silver route to NFB. The way to NFB under the proposed plan will be to transfer to the LocalLink 71 bus. The transfer in itself is not necessarily the issue. But you would be adding a transfer to a bus (the 71) that only runs every 30 minutes during rush hour and every 60 minutes during off peak hours. Coming to NFB via bus will consequently take much longer.

Ellen