[Greater-Baltimore] Important Bingo Reminder

Jackson, Ed ed.jackson at ssa.gov
Wed Mar 2 23:19:53 UTC 2016

Good Afternoon All

This is a FRIENDLY REMINDER that NFB Baltimore National Chapter will host a "Meet the candidates", MAYORAL Town Hall Meeting tomorrow, Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 7:00 pm.  The federation has confirmed that at least 13 of the major Mayoral candidates will be present to present their platform and answer questions regarding quality of life issues important to and that impact People with Disabilities. We encourage you to come out and demonstrate to the candidates that we intend to be heard, understood, and we will hold them accountable.

Please keep in mind, the more informed you are, the better decision you will make.   Looking forward to seeing you there.

Ed Jackson
National Veterans Outreach Coordinator
Advisory Council for Employees with Disabilities, Chair
Social Security Administration
(410) 965-5511