[Greater-Baltimore] Sad News

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 22 14:57:00 UTC 2016

Hello all.

Charles Beibl lost his mother Reannette on March 21 after a long illness.
If anyone wishes to go to the services here are the details.

Friends may call at the family owned Duda-Ruck Funeral Home of Dundalk,
Inc., 7922 Wise Ave., Dundalk, on Tuesday (today)  from 2-4 and 6-8 PM.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at Our Lady of Fatima Church
on Wednesday at 10 AM. The address is: 6420 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21224.

I am also sorry to report that our friend and colleague Thera Morning gave
up her apartment in Baltimore and moved back to Louisiana so that she could
have the assistance of her family as she copes with many health issues.  If
anyone wishes to send Thera greetings or get well wishes her address is:

Thera Morning

430 Good Will Street

Minden, Louisiana 71055

We look forward to seeing Thera at National Convention and other NFB events.

Sharon Maneki, President