[Greater-Baltimore] Urgent Action Needed in Annapolis on Custody Bills

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:57:56 UTC 2016

I called and emailed everyone.  I suggest folks do the same so there can be
a papertrail.  I, like Mrs. Maurer, had a few offices that were receptive, a
few no-responses, and one or two who didn't even know what I was talking
about.  It's really important that we do this, folks, so please take 10
minutes and at a minimum send some emails.  A couple of cabinet members this
week told me that NFB is one of two of the strongest constituent groups in
the state in their opinions, so let's make this happen.

Ronza