[Greater-Baltimore] Aladdin CCTV Needs a Home

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sat May 28 14:16:12 UTC 2016

Hello all,

If you are interested in getting a gently used Aladdin CCTV, send me an
email off list. Please respond off list on or before June 3rd. I will give
the information on a first come, first serve basis. Some people expressed
interest in this item when I sent it out a few weeks ago, but did not follow
up with the owner. This is the last time that we will announce this item.

Sharon Maneki, President