[Greater-Baltimore] Chapter Meeting Reminder - November 19

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Wed Nov 16 14:53:50 UTC 2016

Dear Fellow Federationists,

The November meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will take place this Saturday, November 19, at 10:00 a.m. We will meet in the fourth floor conference room at NFB headquarters (200 East Wells Street, Baltimore MD 21230).

Come and learn about what our chapter is doing. We will need folks to volunteer for the Monument Lighting on December 1 and the Chapter Holiday Feast on December 17.

At the chapter meeting Karl Belanger, a member of the NFB's Technology Team, will do a brief presentation about the Amazon Echo. He will be available after the chapter meeting, if you would like a more hands on look at the device.

I hope to see many of you  on Saturday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter