[Greater-Baltimore] Monument Lighting

Steve Brand steve at ayst.net
Wed Nov 30 00:34:33 UTC 2016

For those that volunteered to work the booth at the Monument Lighting this Thursday the booth is the 3rd booth west of the monument on the south side of Monument Street. Cathedral street north of Monument is shut down for construction. Please come by and work for a while. If you didn't sign up feel free to come by. It's a small booth so we only have room for a few. So we work people in hour or so shifts. You can call or text me if you need info or directions. I plan to be there by 4.
Steve Brand