[Greater-Baltimore] Furniture for Sale

Trevino, Danielle DTrevino at nfb.org
Wed Oct 19 16:56:25 UTC 2016

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm writing to let you know that I have several pieces of furniture that I need to find new homes for. All are fairly new and in very good condition. Please give me a call or text me at (414) 690-3753 if you want more information. The buyer would be responsible for transport. I'd like to have everything out of the apartment by November 1. See below for the list. Thanks!

*         Small dark wood dining table with four chairs--$150

*         50" flatscreen TV--$30

*         TV stand/book case--$100

*         Gray loveseat--$50

*         Small white computer desk--$50

*         Acrobat CCTV with lamp and carrying case--$800

*         Round marble end table--$25

*         3x3 dark wood coffee table--Free

*         Long lighter wood coffee table-free

*         Medium-sized dark wood cabinet--$50

*         Five piece bedroom set in dark cherry wood (includes queen-sized bed frame and headboard, two night stands, long dressor, and mirror)--$400
Danielle Trevino

Disclaimer