[Greater-Baltimore] Important Information Regarding Convention

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Oct 26 00:40:22 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

The board of the NFB of Maryland is looking forward to welcoming all of you
to this year's state convention! As a board member of the NFBMD, Sharon
Maneki has asked me to pass along the following information to all of you
regarding convention.

First, there will be a gathering for first time convention attendees on
Friday, October 28, at 9:30 AM in room A. If you are a first timer, or know
someone who is, please attend this gathering, or encourage the first timers
you know to attend.

Second, if you purchased tickets to Pizza and a Play, please make sure you
pick up your registration packets on Friday, October 28, between 1:30 and 5.
(Registration lasts until 6, but since Pizza and a Play begins at 5, you
will want to pick up your registration packet before that time.) We will be
collecting tickets for Pizza and a Play, and your tickets will be in your
registration packet. Thus the need to pick up your packet on Friday before 5
PM!

I do not seem to have the email addresses for the At Large Chapter list or
the TLC Chapter list. Could someone please forward this message to those
lists? If not, I will be sure to do it tomorrow morning.

Thank you,

Melissa

---