[Greater-Baltimore] Indoor skydiving opportunity

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Apr 13 18:47:09 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow Federationists:

If you have wanted to try skydiving bbut, like me, are a bit put off by the part about jumping out of a perfectly good airplane, then you might want to know about this special event at iFly Baltimore, a local indoor skydiving facility. I have done this and it's lots of fun, and they're actually very good about accommodation despite their use of less than optimal language about disability. Check out the information below and in the attached flyer. If you want to know more about how it all works, I'll be happy to talk with you.

Warmly,

Chris

iFly Baltimore
All Abilities Night. Come fly and save at our exclusive event for the special needs and differently abled community to take flight.
April 24, 2017
6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
$39.95 per person
Your package will include:
2 flights, gear rental, safety training, one video clip
Please call to make your reservation as we anticipate this event will sell out: 667-888-4359

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org
Twitter: @rlawyer

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer