[Greater-Baltimore] Procurement Hearing in Annapolis

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 5 16:52:23 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The hearing for our Procurement Bill SB 439 will be on Thursday, February
16, at 1 pm. Please let your chapter president know if you can attend the
hearing. We need lots of people so that the Senators know that it is time
for the state to stop purchasing inaccessible information technology. The
hearing will be in the Senate Education, Health, and Enviornment Affairs
Committee. I will be sending information out for letter writing soon, but
wanted to make sure everyone saves the date, February 16 so that you can
come to Annapolis.

Thank you,

Sharon Maneki, President
blindness is not what holds you back.